Thursday, June 7, 2012

Best biscuits EVER !!!

My lovely neighbor tannie Lilla gave us this recipe, and I have to say we looooooooooooooooooove these biscuits. When we bake a batch it really doesn't last 2 days.

This is something us three girls like doing together.

Still in PJ's, haven't touched my hair we start. 


Lily and Lexy licking of  whisks .... eeeewh I hate raw dough, but kids just love it :)


Lily has her own cake roller, I don't and have to use a wine bottle. It work fine but I really need a nice one :)


Lily pressing out a cookie with her cookie cuter.


Very proud of her fragile raw cookie


The batch I did


Lexi will eat ALL the dough if we give her half a chance


Ready for the oven


Lily doing some decorating, she soooooo enjoys this



First few that was done


Viola ENJOY !!!!!

  ( So terloops Stef, sien jy Justin dra die armbandjie wat jy vir MY 10 jaar terug gegee het. Dink nie ek gaan dit ooit terg kry nie :)

Recipe for "Botter koekkies"

Klits tot roomerig en lig geel
250 g botter
1.5 koppies suiker

Meng 1 eier by bg

Meng die volgend saam en en voeg by bg
2.5 koppies meel
5ml koeksoda
5ml kremetart
1ml sout

Sit deeg in 'n sakkie in yskas vir 'n uur

Rol uit, druk koekkies met koekkie drukker uit
As jy lui is maak klein bolletjies en druk plat met vurk :)

Bak teen 180grade Celsius vir 8 min in tot effens bruin 


No comments:

Post a Comment