Sunday, March 16, 2014

Waiting to hold my Levi again ...






This song describes how I feel about me going through this miscarriage. I say "going through this miscarriage" because I am still going trough it and I think I probably will for the rest of my life. I think I will long for him to be born forever ... to hold him and know him. I won't loose him even tho I've lost him for now. Everyday of my life I'll be waiting actively, as if it's an activity,  to hold and touch him and raise him. I want to wake up in heaven and find him 12 weeks old and raise him from that moment. I am not prepared to loose a moment of his life. To me this is just a "pause" that will continue !! Till then I long for him, but content and at peace that I will have my baby with me, and in my arm again.



No comments:

Post a Comment